Relationships between morphological and sedimentological parameters in source-to-sink systems: a basis for predicting semi-quantitative characteristics in subsurface systems
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 361–387, August 2009
How to Cite
Sømme, T. O., Helland-Hansen, W., Martinsen, O. J. and Thurmond, J. B. (2009), Relationships between morphological and sedimentological parameters in source-to-sink systems: a basis for predicting semi-quantitative characteristics in subsurface systems. Basin Research, 21: 361–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2009.00397.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript received 23 May 2008; Manuscript accepted 6 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!