Early Cretaceous supradetachment basins in the Hohhot metamorphic core complex, Inner Mongolia, China
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Tectonic and Stratigraphic Evolution of Nonmarine Basins of China
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 45–60, February 2010
How to Cite
Ritts, B. D., Berry, A. K., Johnson, C. L., Darby, B. J. and Davis, G. A. (2010), Early Cretaceous supradetachment basins in the Hohhot metamorphic core complex, Inner Mongolia, China. Basin Research, 22: 45–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2009.00433.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received 6 May 2009; Manuscript accepted 13 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!