1 Present address: Instituto Geológico y Minero de España, c/Manuel Lasala 44, 9B, 50006 Zaragoza, Spain.
Magnetochronology of synorogenic Miocene foreland sediments in the Fars arc of the Zagros Folded Belt (SW Iran)
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Basin Research © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 918–932, December 2010
How to Cite
Khadivi, Sh., Mouthereau, F., Larrasoaña, J.-C., Vergés, J., Lacombe, O., Khademi, E., Beamud, E., Melinte-Dobrinescu, M. and Suc, J.-P. (2010), Magnetochronology of synorogenic Miocene foreland sediments in the Fars arc of the Zagros Folded Belt (SW Iran). Basin Research, 22: 918–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2009.00446.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript received 26 April 2009; Manuscript accepted 2 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!