1Present address: Basin Studies Group, SEAES, The University of Manchester, UK.
Cenozoic mud volcano activity along the Indus Fan: offshore Pakistan
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Subsurface sediment remobilization and fluid flow in sedimentary basins
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 398–413, August 2010
How to Cite
Calvès, G., Schwab, A. M., Huuse, M., Van Rensbergen, P., Clift, P. D., Tabrez, A. R. and Inam, A. (2010), Cenozoic mud volcano activity along the Indus Fan: offshore Pakistan. Basin Research, 22: 398–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2009.00448.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript received 21 February 2009; Manuscript accepted 8 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!