Shallow-lacustrine sand-rich deltaic depositional cycles and sequence stratigraphy of the Upper Triassic Yanchang Formation, Ordos Basin, China
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Tectonic and Stratigraphic Evolution of Nonmarine Basins of China
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 108–125, February 2010
How to Cite
Caineng, Z., Xingyang, Z., Ping, L., Lan, W., Zhong, L. and Liuhong, L. (2010), Shallow-lacustrine sand-rich deltaic depositional cycles and sequence stratigraphy of the Upper Triassic Yanchang Formation, Ordos Basin, China. Basin Research, 22: 108–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2009.00450.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript received 15 April 2008; Manuscript accepted 29 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!