1Present address: Statoil, Grenseveien 21, D2, Stavanger, Norway.
Three-dimensional seismic characterisation of large-scale sandstone intrusions in the lower Palaeogene of the North Sea: completely injected vs. in situ remobilised sandbodies
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Subsurface sediment remobilization and fluid flow in sedimentary basins
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 517–532, August 2010
How to Cite
Szarawarska, E., Huuse, M., Hurst, A., De Boer, W., Lu, L., Molyneux, S. and Rawlinson, P. (2010), Three-dimensional seismic characterisation of large-scale sandstone intrusions in the lower Palaeogene of the North Sea: completely injected vs. in situ remobilised sandbodies. Basin Research, 22: 517–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2010.00469.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript received 29 January 2009; Manuscript accepted 19 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!