1Present address: Statoil, Research Centre Bergen, Sandsliveien 90, 5254 Sandsli, Norway.
Three-dimensional seismic analysis of the morphology and spatial distribution of chimneys beneath the Nyegga pockmark field, offshore mid-Norway
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Subsurface sediment remobilization and fluid flow in sedimentary basins
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 465–480, August 2010
How to Cite
Hustoft, S., Bünz, S. and Mienert, J. (2010), Three-dimensional seismic analysis of the morphology and spatial distribution of chimneys beneath the Nyegga pockmark field, offshore mid-Norway. Basin Research, 22: 465–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2010.00486.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript received 27 January 2009; Manuscript accepted 28 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!