Formation and fragmentation of a late Miocene supradetachment basin in central Crete: implications for exhumation mechanisms of high-pressure rocks in the Aegean forearc
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 678–701, December 2011
How to Cite
Zachariasse, W. J., van Hinsbergen, D. J.J. and Fortuin, A. R. (2011), Formation and fragmentation of a late Miocene supradetachment basin in central Crete: implications for exhumation mechanisms of high-pressure rocks in the Aegean forearc. Basin Research, 23: 678–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00507.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript received 18 August 2009; In revised form 8 February 2011; Manuscript accepted 12 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!