The tectono-sedimentary evolution of a supra-detachment rift basin at a deep-water magma-poor rifted margin: the example of the Samedan Basin preserved in the Err nappe in SE Switzerland
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 652–677, December 2011
How to Cite
Masini, E., Manatschal, G., Mohn, G., Ghienne, J.-F. and Lafont, F. (2011), The tectono-sedimentary evolution of a supra-detachment rift basin at a deep-water magma-poor rifted margin: the example of the Samedan Basin preserved in the Err nappe in SE Switzerland. Basin Research, 23: 652–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00509.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received 11 June 2010; Manuscript accepted 18 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!