Reorganization of a deeply incised drainage: role of deformation, sedimentation and groundwater flow
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 631–651, December 2011
How to Cite
Brocard, G., Teyssier, C., Dunlap, W. J., Authemayou, C., Simon-Labric, T., Cacao-Chiquín, E. N., Gutiérrez-Orrego, A. and Morán-Ical, S. (2011), Reorganization of a deeply incised drainage: role of deformation, sedimentation and groundwater flow. Basin Research, 23: 631–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00510.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received 26 February 2010; Manuscript accepted 11 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!