1Present address: CV Associés, Le Robinson, Rue Pelletier, 64200 Biarritz, France.
Quantification and causes of the terrigeneous sediment budget at the scale of a continental margin: a new method applied to the Namibia–South Africa margin
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 3–30, February 2012
How to Cite
Guillocheau, F., Rouby, D., Robin, C., Helm, C., Rolland, N., Le Carlier de Veslud, C. and Braun, J. (2012), Quantification and causes of the terrigeneous sediment budget at the scale of a continental margin: a new method applied to the Namibia–South Africa margin. Basin Research, 24: 3–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00511.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript received 29 January 2010; Manuscript accepted 18 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!