1Present address: U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA, USA.
Magnetostratigraphy of the Neogene Chaka basin and its implications for mountain building processes in the north-eastern Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 31–50, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-P., Craddock, W. H., Lease, R. O., Wang, W.-t., Yuan, D.-Y., Zhang, P.-Z., Molnar, P., Zheng, D.-W. and Zheng, W.-J. (2012), Magnetostratigraphy of the Neogene Chaka basin and its implications for mountain building processes in the north-eastern Tibetan Plateau. Basin Research, 24: 31–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00512.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received 11 December 2010; Manuscript accepted 3 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!