Structure of the footwall of a listric fault system revealed by 3D seismic data from the Niger Delta
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 107–123, February 2012
How to Cite
Maloney, D., Davies, R., Imber, J. and King, S. (2012), Structure of the footwall of a listric fault system revealed by 3D seismic data from the Niger Delta. Basin Research, 24: 107–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00514.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript received 23 July 2010; Manuscript accepted 4 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!