1Present address: US Geological Survey, Reston, VA, 20192, USA.
Tectonic setting of Cretaceous basins on the NE Tibetan Plateau: insights from the Jungong basin
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 51–69, February 2012
How to Cite
Craddock, W. H., Kirby, E., Dewen, Z. and Jianhui, L. (2012), Tectonic setting of Cretaceous basins on the NE Tibetan Plateau: insights from the Jungong basin. Basin Research, 24: 51–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00515.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received 8 September 2010; Manuscript accepted 20 May 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Geochronology, geochemistry and Sr–Nd–Hf isotopes of mafic dikes in the Huicheng Basin: Constraints on intracontinental extension of the Qinling orogen, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2014,, , , , , , ,
- 4Geochronological, geochemical and Sr–Nd–Hf isotopic constraints on the origin of the Cretaceous intraplate volcanism in West Qinling, Central China: Implications for asthenosphere–lithosphere interaction, Lithos, 2013, 177, 381, , , , , , ,