Post-orogenic evolution of the Mesozoic Micang Shan Foreland Basin system, central China
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 70–90, February 2012
How to Cite
Tian, Y., Kohn, B. P., Zhu, C., Xu, M., Hu, S. and Gleadow, A. J. W. (2012), Post-orogenic evolution of the Mesozoic Micang Shan Foreland Basin system, central China. Basin Research, 24: 70–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00516.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 41072186
- MIRS and IPRS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!