Late Eocene–Pliocene basin evolution in the Eastern Cordillera of northwestern Argentina (25°–26°S): regional implications for Andean orogenic wedge development
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
© No claim to original US government works. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 249–268, June 2012
How to Cite
Carrapa, B., Bywater-Reyes, S., DeCelles, P. G., Mortimer, E. and Gehrels, G. E. (2012), Late Eocene–Pliocene basin evolution in the Eastern Cordillera of northwestern Argentina (25°–26°S): regional implications for Andean orogenic wedge development. Basin Research, 24: 249–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00519.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!