A two-step process for the reflooding of the Mediterranean after the Messinian Salinity Crisis
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 125–153, April 2012
How to Cite
Bache, F., Popescu, S.-M., Rabineau, M., Gorini, C., Suc, J.-P., Clauzon, G., Olivet, J.-L., Rubino, J.-L., Melinte-Dobrinescu, M. C., Estrada, F., Londeix, L., Armijo, R., Meyer, B., Jolivet, L., Jouannic, G., Leroux, E., Aslanian, D., Reis, A. T. D., Mocochain, L., Dumurdžanov, N., Zagorchev, I., Lesić, V., Tomić, D., Namık Çağatay, M., Brun, J.-P., Sokoutis, D., Csato, I., Ucarkus, G. and Çakır, Z. (2012), A two-step process for the reflooding of the Mediterranean after the Messinian Salinity Crisis. Basin Research, 24: 125–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00521.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!