Analysis of the Devonian (Frasnian) platform from Belgium: a multi-faceted approach for basin evolution reconstruction
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Basin Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 338–356, June 2012
How to Cite
Da Silva, A.-C. and Boulvain, F. (2012), Analysis of the Devonian (Frasnian) platform from Belgium: a multi-faceted approach for basin evolution reconstruction. Basin Research, 24: 338–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2011.00526.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!