Differential compaction and early rock fracturing in high-relief carbonate platforms: numerical modelling of a Triassic case study (Esino Limestone, Central Southern Alps, Italy)
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 598–614, October 2012
How to Cite
Berra, F. and Carminati, E. (2012), Differential compaction and early rock fracturing in high-relief carbonate platforms: numerical modelling of a Triassic case study (Esino Limestone, Central Southern Alps, Italy). Basin Research, 24: 598–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2012.00542.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- Sapienza University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!