Miocene shelf-edge deltas and their impact on deepwater slope progradation and morphology, Northwest Shelf of Australia
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 683–698, December 2012
How to Cite
Sanchez, C. M., Fulthorpe, C. S. and Steel, R. J. (2012), Miocene shelf-edge deltas and their impact on deepwater slope progradation and morphology, Northwest Shelf of Australia. Basin Research, 24: 683–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2012.00545.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
- NSF OCE Grant. Grant Number: 0550004
- John A. and Katherine G. Jackson School of Geosciences
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists Grants-in-Aid Program
- ConocoPhillips SPIRIT Scholars Program
- ConocoPhillips funding
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!