Timing of Xunhua and Guide basin development and growth of the northeastern Tibetan Plateau, China
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 74–96, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, S., Zhang, G., Pan, F., Zhang, H., Wang, P., Wang, K. and Wang, Y. (2013), Timing of Xunhua and Guide basin development and growth of the northeastern Tibetan Plateau, China. Basin Research, 25: 74–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2012.00548.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- National Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41030318, 91114203, 40672135, 40234041
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808901
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B07011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!