Focused fluid flow systems of the Zhongjiannan Basin and Guangle Uplift, South China Sea
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 97–111, February 2013
How to Cite
Sun, Q., Wu, S., Cartwright, J., Lüdmann, T. and Yao, G. (2013), Focused fluid flow systems of the Zhongjiannan Basin and Guangle Uplift, South China Sea. Basin Research, 25: 97–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2012.00551.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2011
- National Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40930845
- CAS Knowledge Innovation Program. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-229
- Key Laboratory of Marine Geology and Environment. Grant Number: MGE2011KG06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!