A three-dimensional stratigraphic model for the Messinian crisis in the Pannonian Basin, eastern Hungary
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 121–148, April 2013
How to Cite
Csato, I., Granjeon, D., Catuneanu, O. and Baum, G. R. (2013), A three-dimensional stratigraphic model for the Messinian crisis in the Pannonian Basin, eastern Hungary. Basin Research, 25: 121–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2012.00553.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!