Stratigraphic development of an Upper Jurassic deep marine syn-rift succession, Inner Moray Firth Basin, Scotland
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Basin Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 285–309, June 2013
How to Cite
McArthur, A. D., Hartley, A. J. and Jolley, D. W. (2013), Stratigraphic development of an Upper Jurassic deep marine syn-rift succession, Inner Moray Firth Basin, Scotland. Basin Research, 25: 285–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2012.00557.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
- Edinburgh Geological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!