These data were presented in part at the 5th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV Therapy, Rome, Italy, March 11–13, 2004 (abstract 54).
Interpatient variability in the pharmacokinetics of the HIV non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor efavirenz: the effect of gender, race, and CYP2B6 polymorphism
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 148–154, February 2006
How to Cite
Burger, D., Van Der Heiden, I., La Porte, C., Van Der Ende, M., Groeneveld, P., Richter, C., Koopmans, P., Kroon, F., Sprenger, H., Lindemans, J., Schenk, P. and Van Schaik, R. (2006), Interpatient variability in the pharmacokinetics of the HIV non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor efavirenz: the effect of gender, race, and CYP2B6 polymorphism. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 61: 148–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2005.02536.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Received 21 April 2005 Accepted 18 August 2005
- 1Panel on clinical practices for treatment of HIV infection, convened by the Department of Health and Human Services DHHS. Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1 Infected Adults and Adolescents, March 23 2004.
- 10Population pharmacokinetics of efavirenz in phase II studies and relationship with efficacy. 39th ICAAC, September 26–29 1999, San Francisco, Califormia, USA, (Abstract) 1201, 2000., , , , , , .
- 13Anonymous. Optimising TDM in HIV clinical care. A practical guide to performing therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) for antiretroviral agents. Available:http://www.HIVpharmacology.com. Last visited March 2, 2005.
- 14Gender-related differences in efavirenz pharmacokinetics. 4th International Workshop on Clinical Phamacology of HIV Therapy, March 2729 2003, Cannes, France., , , , .
- 20Stocrin®. Summary of Product Characteristics. Merck Sharp & Dohme Limited, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom 2002.