Legislation restricting paracetamol sales and patterns of self-harm and death from paracetamol-containing preparations in Scotland
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 573–581, November 2006
How to Cite
Bateman, D. N., Gorman, D. R., Bain, M., Inglis, J. H. C., House, F. R. and Murphy, D. (2006), Legislation restricting paracetamol sales and patterns of self-harm and death from paracetamol-containing preparations in Scotland. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 62: 573–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2006.02668.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 6 July 2005Accepted7 March 2006Published OnlineEarly21 April 2006
- 2Poisoning with paracetamol, ibuprofen and aspirin. How much is due to prescribed medication. J R Coll Physicians Edin 2003; 33: 258–61., , , , .
- 12Generalized Linear Models, 2nd edn. London: Chapman & Hall 1989., .
- 13R Development Core Team. R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. Vienna: R Foundation for Statistical Computing. Available at http://www.R-project.org2004 (last accessed: March 2006).
- 15Committee on the Safety of Medicines. Available at http://www.mhra.gov.uk2005 (last accessed: March 2006).
- 16The effect of recalling paracetamol on hospital admissions for poisoning in Western Australia. Med J Aust 2003; 178: 1612–3., , .