Predicting sustained virological response and anaemia in chronic hepatitis C patients treated with peginterferon alfa-2a (40KD) plus ribavirin
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 699–709, December 2006
How to Cite
Snoeck, E., Wade, J. R., Duff, F., Lamb, M. and Jorga, K. (2006), Predicting sustained virological response and anaemia in chronic hepatitis C patients treated with peginterferon alfa-2a (40KD) plus ribavirin. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 62: 699–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2006.02741.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Received 14 December 2005 Accepted27 June 2006 Published OnlineEarly16 August 2006
- 1World Health Organization. Available at http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs164/en/ Last accessed 25 July 2005.
- 5Treatment of chronic hepatitis C with peginterferon alfa-2a (40KD) (PEGASYS (R) and ribavirin (COPEGUS (R): patient age has a marked influence on the individual estimated probability of achieving a sustained virological response. Hepatology 2003; 38 (Suppl. 1): 246A., , , .
- 13Generalized Additive Models. Monographs on Statistics and Applied Probability 43. London: Chapman & Hall 1990., .
- 15Akaike Information Criterion Statistics: D. Dordrecht: Reidel Publishing Co. 1986., , .
- 16An Introduction to the Bootstrap. San Francisco: Chapman & Hall 1993., .
- 18Differences in Treatment Outcome to Antiviral Therapy Based on Genotype and Viral Load in Hepatitis C Genotypes 2 and 3 in the WIN-R Trial. EASL 2006 Congress Abstract 41., , , , , , , , , and the WIN-R Study Group.