Medicines concordance in clinical practice
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 453–454, October 2008
How to Cite
De Almeida Neto, A. C. and Aslani, P. (2008), Medicines concordance in clinical practice. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 66: 453–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2008.03241.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- RECEIVED 19 April 2008ACCEPTED3 June 2008PUBLISHED OnlineEarly28 July 2008
- 1National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Medicines Concordance (Involving Patients in Decisions about Prescribed Medicines). Available at http://guidance.nice.org.uk/page.aspx?o=267072 (last accessed 3 March 2008).
- 2Facilitating treatment adherence: A practitioner's guidebook. New York: Plenum, 1987.,
- 4National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Medicines Concordance. Available at http://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/index.jsp?action=byID&o=11638 (last accessed 3 March 2008).
- 5Concordance, adherence and compliance in medicine taking. Report for the National Coordinating Centre for NHS Service Delivery and Organization R & D (NCCSDO). Available at http://www.sdo.lshtm.ac.uk/files/project/76-final-report.pdf (last accessed 23 February 2008)., , , ,
- 6A theory of psychological reactance. New York: Academic Press, 1966.
- 7Compliance and psychological reactance in schizophrenia. Br J Clin Pharmacol 2000; 39: 287–95., ,