Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of LC15-0444, a novel dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitor, after multiple dosing in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 883–890, December 2009
How to Cite
Lim, K. S., Cho, J.-Y., Kim, B.-H., Kim, J.-R., Kim, H.-S., Kim, D.-K., Kim, S.-H., Yim, H. J., Lee, S.-H., Shin, S.-G., Jang, I.-J. and Yu, K.-S. (2009), Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of LC15-0444, a novel dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitor, after multiple dosing in healthy volunteers. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 68: 883–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2009.03376.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Received 14 May 2008 Accepted8 January 2009
- 1The incretin system: glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists and dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors in type 2 diabetes. Lancet 2006; 368: 1696–705., .
- 2Enhancing incretin action for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2003; 26: 2929–40..
- 3Confidence interval criteria for assessment of dose proportionality. Pharm Res 2000; 17: 1278–83., , , , , , .
- 4The effect of a shift in sodium intake on renal hemodynamics is determined by body mass index in healthy young men. Kidney Int 2007; 71: 260–5., , , .
- 52R)-4-oxo-4-[3-(trifluoromethyl)-5,6-dihydro[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a]pyrazin-7(8H)-yl]-1-(2,4,5-trifluorophenyl)butan-2-amine: a potent, orally active dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitor for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. J Med Chem 2005; 48: 141–51., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 6Type 2 diabetes – therapy with dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitors. Biochim Biophys Acta 2005; 1751: 33–44., , .
- 7Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of sitagliptin, an inhibitor of dipeptidyl peptidase IV, in healthy subjects: results from two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies with single oral doses. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2005; 78: 675–88., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 8Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of multiple oral doses of sitagliptin, a dipeptidyl peptidase-IV inhibitor: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study in healthy male volunteers. Clin Ther 2006; 28: 55–72., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 9Insulinotropic actions of intravenous glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) [7-36 amide] in the fasting state in healthy subjects. Acta Diabetol 1995; 32: 13–6., , , , .
- 10Pharmacokinetic, insulinotropic, and glucagonostatic properties of GLP-1 [7-36 amide] after subcutaneous injection in healthy volunteers. Dose–response-relationships. Diabetologia 1995; 38: 720–5., , , .
- 11Drug development and the FDA's Critical Path Initiative. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2007; 81: 129–33., .
- 12Biomarkers and surrogate end points for fit-for-purpose development and regulatory evaluation of new drugs. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2007; 81: 104–7., , .
- 13Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors for the treatment of type 2 diabetes: focus on sitagliptin. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2007; 81: 761–7., , , .
- 14Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and tolerability of the dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitor LC15-0444 in healthy Korean men: a dose-block-randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, ascending single-dose, Phase I study. Clin Ther 2008; 30: 1817–30., , , , , , , , , , , , , .