Circles of Hell: researchers' nightmare or laps of the regulatory pentathlon?
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 775–777, November 2009
How to Cite
Brown, M. (2009), Circles of Hell: researchers' nightmare or laps of the regulatory pentathlon?. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 68: 775–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2009.03540.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- RECEIVED 26 August 2009; ACCEPTED 27 August 2009
- 1Regulation – the real threat to clinical research. BMJ 2008; 337: a1732., , , .
- 2The impact of clinical trials legislation on clinical pharmacology: problems and solutions. Br J Clin Pharmacol 2009; 67: 487–93..
- 3The Medicines for Human Use (Clinical Trials) Regulations. Available at http://wwwopsigovuk/si/si2004/20041031htm (last accessed 23 September 2009).
- 4Modernising medical careers, medical training application service, and the postgraduate medical education and training board: time for the emperors to don their clothes. Lancet 2007; 369: 967–8., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .