Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/authorresources/onlineopen.html
The effects of sitaxentan on sildenafil pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in healthy subjects
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 23–26, January 2010
How to Cite
Stavros, F., Kramer, W. G. and Wilkins, M. R. (2010), The effects of sitaxentan on sildenafil pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in healthy subjects. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 69: 23–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2009.03541.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 14 January 2009Accepted17 August 2009
- 1Combination therapy for pulmonary arterial hypertension: still more questions than answers. Eur Respir J 2004; 24: 339–40., .
- 2Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry: Bioanalytical Method Validation. Rockville, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services, FDA, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, 2001. Available at http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/UCM070107.pdf (last accessed 17 June 2009).
- 3The victim potential of sitaxentan: metabolism by human CYP enzymes. European Respiratory Society 2008; abstract 2667., , , .
- 4Pfizer. Revatio (sildenafil citrate) Prescribing Information. 2008.
- 5Bosentan decreases the plasma concentration of sildenafil when coprescribed in pulmonary hypertension. Br J Clin Pharmacol 2005; 60: 107–12., , , , .
- 6Mutual pharmacokinetic interactions between steady-state bosentan and sildenafil. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 2008; 64: 43–50., , , .