Cost-effectiveness analysis and efficient use of the pharmaceutical budget: the key role of clinical pharmacologists
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Pharmacoeconomics Theme Issue
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 350–355, September 2010
How to Cite
Edlin, R., Round, J., Hulme, C. and McCabe, C. (2010), Cost-effectiveness analysis and efficient use of the pharmaceutical budget: the key role of clinical pharmacologists. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 70: 350–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2010.03617.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2010
- Received 12 August 2009Accepted 26 September 2009
- 1Methods for the economic evaluation of health care programmes, 3rd edn. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2005., , , , .
- 2Measuring and valuing health benefits for economic evaluation. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006., , , .
- 4Decision modelling for health economic evaluation. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006., , .
- 9The link between health care spending and health outcomes for the new English Primary Care Trusts, CHE Research Paper 42; 2008. Centre for Health Economics, University of York., , .
- 11National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence. Legal context of NICE guidance. Available at http://www.nice.org.uk/media/8BD/2B/Legal_context_nice_guidance.pdf (last accessed 1 August 2009).
- 12General Medical Council. Guidance for Doctors: Management for Doctors. London: GMC, 2006.