Intracellular and plasma steady-state pharmacokinetics of raltegravir, darunavir, etravirine and ritonavir in heavily pre-treated HIV-infected patients
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 475–483, May 2010
How to Cite
Ter Heine, R., Mulder, J. W., Van Gorp, E. C. M., Wagenaar, J. F. P., Beijnen, J. H. and Huitema, A. D. R. (2010), Intracellular and plasma steady-state pharmacokinetics of raltegravir, darunavir, etravirine and ritonavir in heavily pre-treated HIV-infected patients. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 69: 475–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2010.03634.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Received 4 July 2009Accepted15 December 2009
- 8Fast and simultaneous determination of darunavir and eleven other antiretroviral drugs for therapeutic drug monitoring: method development and validation for the determination of all currently approved HIV protease inhibitors and non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors in human plasma by liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 2007; 21: 2505–14., , , , , , .
- 10Quantification of the HIV-integrase inhibitor raltegravir and detection of its main metabolite in human plasma, dried blood spots and peripheral blood mononuclear cell lysate by means of high-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2009; 49: 451–8., , , , , , .
- 12Quantification of HIV protease inhibitors and non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors in peripheral blood mononuclear cell lysate using liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 2009; 877: 575–80., , , , , , , .
- 15A simple infrastructure and graphical user interface (GUI) for distributed NONMEM analysis on standard network environments – abstract 1237. Population Approach Group in Europe (PAGE) meeting 17. 29-1-2008., , .
- 19Analysis of resistance to the HIV-1 integrase inhibitor raltegravir: results from BENCHMRK-1 and -2. 48th Annual ICAAC/IDSA. 28-10-0008., , , , , , , , , , , .