This paper represents the personal opinion of the author and it may not represent the policy or recommendations of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Care Products.
Letter to the Editors
The failure to show bioequivalence is not evidence against generics
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Pharmacoeconomics Theme Issue
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 452–453, September 2010
How to Cite
García-Arieta, A. (2010), The failure to show bioequivalence is not evidence against generics. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 70: 452–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2010.03684.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
- RECEIVED 31 August 2009; ACCEPTED 1 April 2010
- 2Directive 2001/83/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 April 2001 on the Community Code Relating to Medicinal Products for Human Use. OJEC 2004; L311: 67–128.
- 3U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations. Rockville, MD: U.S.Food and Drug Administration, 2009. Available at http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/ob/default.cfm