Improving the quality of drug research or simply increasing its cost? An evidence-based study of the cost for data monitoring in clinical trials
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 467–470, March 2011
How to Cite
Pronker, E., Geerts, B. F., Cohen, A. and Pieterse, H. (2011), Improving the quality of drug research or simply increasing its cost? An evidence-based study of the cost for data monitoring in clinical trials. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 71: 467–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2010.03839.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2010 01:41PM EST
- Received , 8 December 2009, Accepted , 20 October 2010
- 4Clinical Data Management. Chichester: John Wiley and Sons, 2000., , .
- 5ICH Topic E 6 (R1) Guideline for Good Clinical Practice: CPMP/ICH/135/95. European Medicines Agency. July 2002. Available at http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2009/09/WC500002874.pdf/ (last accessed 19 November 2010).
- 6Promasys for Windows; User Manual. Leiden Bio Science Park: CHDR, 2007..
- 7Practical Guide to Clinical Data Management. 2nd edn. FL, USA: Taylor and Francis group, 2007..
- 8The Future of Computerization at the Investigator Site. Amsterdam: Health Information Initiaives in the Netherlands, 1998..