Comparison of pharmacokinetic variability of fesoterodine vs. tolterodine extended release in cytochrome P450 2D6 extensive and poor metabolizers
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Uropharmacology Themed Section
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 226–234, August 2011
How to Cite
Malhotra, B., Darsey, E., Crownover, P., Fang, J. and Glue, P. (2011), Comparison of pharmacokinetic variability of fesoterodine vs. tolterodine extended release in cytochrome P450 2D6 extensive and poor metabolizers. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 72: 226–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.03948.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2011 10:31AM EST
- Received , 1 September 2010 , Accepted , 21 February 2011 , Accepted Article , 25 February 2011
- 4Comparison of peripherally active substance for treatment of detrusor overactivity: what is new; what is in the pipeline. EAU Update Series 2004; 2: 161–9., .
- 7Toviaz (fesoterodine). Full Prescribing Information. New York: Pfizer Inc., 2008.
- 10Detrol LA® (tolterodine tartrate). Full Prescribing Information. Kalamazoo, MI: Pharmacia & Upjohn Company, 2005.
- 14The design and development of fesoterodine as a prodrug of 5- hydroxymethyl tolterodine (5-HMT), the active metabolite of tolterodine. Curr Med Chem 2009; 16: 481–9., , , , .
- 21on behalf of the 2nd Fesoterodine Assessment and Comparison Versus Tolterodine (FACT 2) Study Group. Superior efficacy of fesoterodine over tolterodine extended release with rapid onset: a prospective, head-to-head, placebo-controlled trial. BJU Int 2010; doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.09640.x. (Epub ahead of print)., , , , , ,