Population pharmacokinetic analysis of sorafenib in patients with solid tumours
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society. No claims to original US government works
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Uropharmacology Themed Section
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 294–305, August 2011
How to Cite
Jain, L., Woo, S., Gardner, E. R., Dahut, W. L., Kohn, E. C., Kummar, S., Mould, D. R., Giaccone, G., Yarchoan, R., Venitz, J. and Figg, W. D. (2011), Population pharmacokinetic analysis of sorafenib in patients with solid tumours. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 72: 294–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.03963.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2011 04:59AM EST
- Received , 10 July 2010 , Accepted , 6 March 2011 , Accepted Article , 11 March 2011
- 1Onyx Pharmaceuticals. Nexavar (Sorafenib) tablets. Available at http://www.onyx-pharm.com/view.cfm/3/Products-Overview (last accessed 8 July 2010).
- 3Bayer Pharmaceuticals. Nexavar (Sorafenib) Prescribing Information. Available at http://www.nexavar.com/html/download/Nexavar_PI.pdf (last accessed 8 July 2010).
- 9Nexavar: European Public Assessment Reports (EPAR)-Scientific Discussion. European Medicines Agency (EMA). Available at http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Scientific_Discussion/human/000690/WC500027707.pdf (last accessed 1 April 2011).
- 17Novel functional polymorphisms in the UGT1A7 and UGT1A9 glucuronidating enzymes in Caucasian and African-American subjects and their impact on the metabolism of 7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin and flavopiridol anticancer drugs. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2003; 307: 117–28., , , , .
- 22NMusers (NONMEM UsersNet Archive). Adaptation of multiple-dose enterohepatic circulation model suggested by Luann Phillips (after Stuart Beal). (11 June 2002).
- 28Drug Bank. Sorafenib drug card DB00398. Available at http://www.drugbank.ca/search/search?query=sorafenib (last accessed 8 July 2010).
- 29Population Pharmacokinetics of Sorafenib in Cancer Patients. San Diego, CA: American Association of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AAPS), 2007., , .
- 32Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling and Simulation, 1st edn. New York: Springer, 2006; 248–9..
- 34Ette EI, Williams PJ, eds. Pharmacometrics: The Science of Quantitative Pharmacology. New Jersey: Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated, 2007; 351–59.