Effects of fesoterodine on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of warfarin in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011 Pfizer Inc.. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Uropharmacology Themed Section
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 257–262, August 2011
How to Cite
Malhotra, B., Alvey, C., Gong, J., Li, X., Duczynski, G. and Gandelman, K. (2011), Effects of fesoterodine on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of warfarin in healthy volunteers. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 72: 257–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.03989.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2011 10:00AM EST
- Received , 3 August 2010 , Accepted , 30 March 2011 , Accepted Article , 15 April 2011
- 3Toviaz (Fesoterodine Fumarate). Full prescribing information. New York, NY: Pfizer Inc., 2010.
- 4European Medicines Agency (EMEA). EPARs for authorized medicinal products for human use. European Public Assessment Report for Toviaz (Product Information). Updated August 2009. Available at http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/Humans/EPAR/toviaz/toviaz.htm. (last accessed 20 October 2009).
- 6Multiple dose pharmacokinetics of fesoterodine in human subjects. Arch Pharmacol 2002; 365 (Suppl. 1): R110., , , , .
- 9Extended-release tolterodine with or without tamsulosin in men with lower urinary tract symptoms and overactive bladder: effects on urinary symptoms assessed by the International Prostate Symptom Score. BJU Int 2008; 102: 1133–9., , , , , .