Effects of the moderate CYP3A4 inhibitor, fluconazole, on the pharmacokinetics of fesoterodine in healthy subjects
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011 Pfizer Inc.. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Uropharmacology Themed Section
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 263–269, August 2011
How to Cite
Malhotra, B., Dickins, M., Alvey, C., Jumadilova, Z., Li, X., Duczynski, G. and Gandelman, K. (2011), Effects of the moderate CYP3A4 inhibitor, fluconazole, on the pharmacokinetics of fesoterodine in healthy subjects. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 72: 263–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.04007.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 06:51AM EST
- Received , 30 July 2010 , Accepted , 28 April 2011 , Accepted Article , 4 May 2011
- 1Pfizer Inc. Toviaz® (Fesoterodine Fumarate). Full Prescribing Information. New York: Pfizer Inc, 2010.
- 2European Medicines Agency (EMEA). EPARs for authorized medicinal products for human use. European Public Assessment Report for Toviaz (Product Information). Updated August 2009. Available at http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/Humans/EPAR/toviaz/toviaz.htm (last accessed 20 October 2009).
- 10Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry: Drug Interaction Studies-Study Design, Data Analysis, and Implications for Dosing and Labeling. Draft Guidance. September 2006. Available at http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm064982.htm (last accessed 20 October 2009).
- 11European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products, Committee for Propietary Medicinal Products. Note for guidance on the clinical investigation of drug interactions. June 2008. Report No.: CPMP/EWP/560.95.
- 18Pfizer Inc. Diflucan (Fluconazole). Full Prescribing Information. New York: Pfizer Inc, 1990.