Pharmacokinetics of two formulations of omeprazole administered through a gastrostomy tube in patients with severe neurodevelopmental problems
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society. No claim to original US government works
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 990–996, December 2011
How to Cite
Boussery, K., De Smet, J., De Cock, P., Vande Velde, S., Mehuys, E., De Paepe, P., Remon, J. P., Van Bocxlaer, J. F. P. and Van Winckel, M. (2011), Pharmacokinetics of two formulations of omeprazole administered through a gastrostomy tube in patients with severe neurodevelopmental problems. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 72: 990–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.04038.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2011 03:33AM EST
- Received; 9 October 2010; Accepted; 23 May 2011; Accepted Article; 10 June 2011
- 5British Medical Association, Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, and The Neonatal and Paediatric Pharmacists Group. BNF for Children. 2006.
- 6Pharmacokinetics of orally administered omeprazole in children. Am J Gastroenterol 2000; 95: 3101–6., , , , , , , , , , , , .Direct Link:
- 12AstraZeneca UK Limited. Summary of Product Characteristics: Losec MUPS Tablets 10 mg, 20 mg & 40 mg (consulted via the electronic Medicines Compendium). Available at http://emc.medicines.org.uk (last accessed 30 September 2010).