Effectiveness of three times daily lansoprazole/amoxicillin dual therapy for Helicobacter pylori infection in Korea
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 140–143, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S. Y., Jung, S. W., Kim, J. H., Koo, J. S., Yim, H. J., Park, J. J., Chun, H. J., Lee, S. W. and Choi, J. H. (2012), Effectiveness of three times daily lansoprazole/amoxicillin dual therapy for Helicobacter pylori infection in Korea. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 73: 140–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.04048.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2011 11:03PM EST
- Received; 21 January 2011; Accepted; 12 June 2011; Accepted Article; 20 June 2011
- 12Comparison of lansoprazole-based triple and dual therapy for treatment of Helicobacter pylori-related duodenal ulcer: an Asian multicentre double-blind randomized placebo controlled study. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2000; 14: 217–24., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 13Dual therapy with high doses of rabeprazole and amoxicillin versus triple therapy with rabeprazole, amoxicillin, and metronidazole as a rescue regimen for Helicobacter pylori infection after the standard triple therapy. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 2007; 63: 743–9., , , , , , , , , .
- 14Triple versus dual therapy for eradicating Helicobacter pylori and preventing ulcer recurrence: a randomized, double-blind, multicenter study of lansoprazole, clarithromycin, and/or amoxicillin in different dosing regimens. Am J Gastroenterol 1998; 93: 584–90., , , , , , , .Direct Link: