Current address: Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics following maintenance doses of prasugrel and clopidogrel in Chinese carriers of CYP2C19 variants
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Eli Lilly and Company and Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 93–105, January 2012
How to Cite
Kelly, R. P., Close, S. L., Farid, N. A., Winters, K. J., Shen, L., Natanegara, F., Jakubowski, J. A., Ho, M., Walker, J. R. and Small, D. S. (2012), Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics following maintenance doses of prasugrel and clopidogrel in Chinese carriers of CYP2C19 variants. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 73: 93–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.04049.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2011 11:03PM EST
- Received; 30 September 2010; Accepted; 15 June 2011; Accepted Article; 20 June 2011
- 8The greater in vivo antiplatelet effects of prasugrel as compared to clopidogrel reflect more efficient generation of its active metabolite with similar antiplatelet activity to that of clopidogrel's active metabolite. J Thromb Haemost 2007; 5: 1545–51., , , , , , , .
- 24Bristol-Myers Squibb/Sanofi Pharmaceuticals Partnership [Internet]. Plavix® (clopidogrel bisulfate) tablets: highlights of prescribing information. Available at http://products.sanofi-aventis.us/PLAVIX/PLAVIX.html (last accessed 2 September 2010).
- 25Pharmacokinetics/genotype associations for major cytochrome P450 enzymes in native and first- and third-generation Japanese populations: comparison with Korean, Chinese, and Caucasian populations. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2008; 84: 347–61., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 26Genetic variation in metabolizing enzyme and transporter genes: comprehensive assessment in 3 major East Asian subpopulations with comparison to Caucasians and Africans. J Clin Pharmacol 2010; 50: 929–40., , , , , , , , , , .
- 30Point-of-care measurement of clopidogrel responsiveness predicts clinical outcome in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: results of the ARMYDA-PRO (Antiplatelet therapy for Reduction of Myocardial Damage during Angioplasty-Platelet Reactivity Predicts Outcome) study. J Am Coll Cardiol 2008; 52: 1128–33., , , , , .
- 31Vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein phosphorylation analysis prior to percutaneous coronary intervention for exclusion of postprocedural major adverse cardiovascular events. J Thromb Haemost 2007; 5: 1630–36., , , , , , , .
- 33Human Cytochrome P450 (CYP) Allele Nomenclature Committee [Internet]. Available at http://www.cypalleles.ki.se/ (last accessed 2 September 2010).
- 34Special report: genotyping for cytochrome P450 polymorphisms to determine drug-metaboliser status. Technol Eval Cent Asses Program Exec Summ 2004; 19: 1–2.
- 38Drug and medical device interactions: stent thrombosis and personalizing clopidogrel therapy. Curr Pharmacogenomics Pers Med 2010; 8: 124–38., , , , , .
- 39CYP2C19 genetic variants and clinical outcomes with clopidogrel: a collaborative meta-analysis. Circulation 2009; 120: S598–9., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .