Single dose pharmacokinetics of the transdermal rotigotine patch in patients with impaired renal function
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 UCB Biosciences GmbH. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 46–54, January 2012
How to Cite
Cawello, W., Ahrweiler, S., Sulowicz, W., Szymczakiewicz-Multanowska, A. and Braun, M. (2012), Single dose pharmacokinetics of the transdermal rotigotine patch in patients with impaired renal function. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 73: 46–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.04053.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2011 07:16AM EST
- Received; 8 September 2010; Accepted; 10 June 2011; Accepted Article; 27 June 2011
- 15Restless legs syndrome enhances cardiovascular risk and mortality in patients with end-stage kidney disease undergoing long-term haemodialysis treatment. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2010; (Epub ahead of print)., , , , , , , , , , , .
- 16Aging changes in renal function. In: Principles of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, 4th edn. eds Hazzard WR, Blass JP, Ettinger WH, Halter JB, Ouslander JG. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1999; 767–76..
- 18U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration guidance for industry. Pharmacokinetics in patients with impaired renal function – study design, data analysis, and impact on dosing and labelling. May 1998.
- 19EMEA Guidance on the evaluation of the pharmacokinetics of medical products in patients with impaired renal function, CHMP/EWP/225/02, June 2004.
- 23Requip® (ropinirole tablets): GlaxoSmithKline prescribing information. Available at http://us.gsk.com/products/assets/us_requip.pdf (last accessed 22 Jul 2011).