Antidepressants and the developing nervous system
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2012
How to Cite
Warren, J. B. (2012), Antidepressants and the developing nervous system. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 73: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2011.04107.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2011 02:27AM EST
- 1Disturbed development of the enteric nervous system after in utero exposure of selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants. Part 1: literature review. Br J Clin Pharmacol 2012; 73: 16–26., , , .
- 2Disturbed development of the enteric nervous system after in utero exposure of selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants. Part 2: testing the hypotheses. Br J Clin Pharmacol 2012; 73: 126–34., , , , .
- 5The regulatory process: pharmacovigilance in practice. In: The Law and Regulation of Medicines, ed. Feldschreiber P. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2008; 129–63..
- 6International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use ICH Harmonised Tripartite Guideline the Extent of Population Exposure to Assess Clinical Safety for Drugs Intended for Long-term Treatment of Non-life-threatening Conditions E1. 1995. Available at: http://www.ich.org/fileadmin/Public_Web_Site/ICH_Products/Guidelines/Efficacy/E1/Step4/E1_Guideline.pdf (last accessed 9 September 2011).
- 8Committee of Principal Investigators. WHO cooperative trial on prevention of ischaemic heart disease with clofibrate to lower serum cholesterol: final mortality follow-up. Lancet 1984; 2: 600–4.
- 11Scientific and socio-economic impact of serotonin's discovery. In: Memory of Vittorio Erspamer, eds Negri L, Melchiorri P, Hökfelt T, Nisticò G. Rome: Exorma, 2009; 64–72..