An agenda for UK clinical pharmacology: Developing and delivering clinical pharmacology in the UK National Health Service
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Agenda for Clinical Pharmacology Issue
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 884–887, June 2012
How to Cite
Routledge, P. A. (2012), An agenda for UK clinical pharmacology: Developing and delivering clinical pharmacology in the UK National Health Service. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 73: 884–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04230.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2012 04:52AM EST
- RECEIVED; 12 January 2012; ACCEPTED; 30 January 2012; ACCEPTED ARTICLE PUBLISHED ONLINE; 23 February 2012
- 3Introduction. In: Clinical Pharmacology in the UK, c. 1950–2000: Influences and Institutions, eds Reynolds LA, Tansey EM. London: Wellcome Trust, 2008; xxii. Available at http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/14887/1/14887.pdf (last accessed 24 April 2012)..
- 4Centre for Workforce Intelligence. Medical specialty workforce factsheet. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics. Available at http://www.cfwi.org.uk/intelligence/cfwi-medical-factsheets/recommendation-for-clinical-pharmacology-and-therapeutics-2011 (last accessed 24 April 2012).
- 6Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Toxicology. Available at http://careers.bmj.com/careers/advice/view-article.html?id=20003283 (last accessed 4 December 2011).