An agenda for UK clinical pharmacology: Public understanding of drug therapy
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Agenda for Clinical Pharmacology Issue
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 943–947, June 2012
How to Cite
Herxheimer, A. (2012), An agenda for UK clinical pharmacology: Public understanding of drug therapy. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 73: 943–947. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04243.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2012 05:06AM EST
- RECEIVED; 18 January 2012; ACCEPTED; 30 January 2012; ACCEPTED ARTICLE PUBLISHED ONLINE; 23 February 2012
- 2Testing Treatments, 2nd edn. London: Pinter & Martin, 2011., , .
- 4Patient information leaflets: two serious omissions. Users of medicines need to understand more than PILs tell them. IUPHAR Newsletter 1995; September: No. 45..
- 5The Third Age Trust. U3A – The University of the Third Age. Available at http://www.u3a.org.uk (last accessed 12 January 2012).
- 6The Science Media Centre. Available at http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages (last accessed 12 January 2012).