Methods in clinical pharmacology
Quantification of the spatial distribution of rectally applied surrogates for microbicide and semen in colon with SPECT and magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1013–1022, December 2012
How to Cite
Cao, Y. J., Caffo, B. S., Fuchs, E. J., Lee, L. A., Du, Y., Li, L., Bakshi, R. P., Macura, K., Khan, W. A., Wahl, R. L., Grohskopf, L. A. and Hendrix, C. W. (2012), Quantification of the spatial distribution of rectally applied surrogates for microbicide and semen in colon with SPECT and magnetic resonance imaging. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 74: 1013–1022. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04267.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2012 01:49AM EST
- Received; 11 October 2011; Accepted; 23 February 2012; Accepted Article Published Online; 9 March 2012
- 2MTN Statement on Decision to Discontinue Use of Tenofovir Gel in VOICE, a Major HIV Prevention Study in Women. Pittsburgh, November 25, 2011. Available at http://www.mtnstopshiv.org/node/3909 (last accessed 6 February 2012).
- 3Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV Infection – United States, 2005 and 2008. MMWR Surveill Summ 2011; 60: (Suppl.): 87–9.
- 10An assessment of sexual practices affecting the feasibility of microbicide development among MSM. In Microbicides 2004 London (2004); Abstract 2667., , .
- 11Development Core Team. A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. Vienna: Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2011.
- 13A new method for modeling the spatially-variant, object-dependent scatter response function in SPECT. IEEE NUCL SCI SYMP 1996; 2: 1082–86., .
- 14Model-based downscatter compensation for simultaneous Tc-99m/In-111 dual-isotope SPECT imaging. 2008 SNM Annual Meeting, June, New Orleans, LA. J Nucl Med 2008; 49: 152P., .