Data used in preparation of this article were obtained from the ADNI database (http://www.loni.ucla.edu/ADNI). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at: http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Authorship_List.pdf
Disease progression model in subjects with mild cognitive impairment from the Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiative: CSF biomarkers predict population subtypes
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 146–161, January 2013
How to Cite
Samtani, M. N., Raghavan, N., Shi, Y., Novak, G., Farnum, M., Lobanov, V., Schultz, T., Yang, E., DiBernardo, A., Narayan, V. A. and the Alzheimer' s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (2013), Disease progression model in subjects with mild cognitive impairment from the Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiative: CSF biomarkers predict population subtypes. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 75: 146–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04308.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2012 11:11PM EST
- Received; 21 June 2011; Accepted; 18 April 2012; Accepted Article Published Online; 25 April 2012
- 4Assessing the progression of mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's disease: current trends and future directions. Alzheimers Res Ther 2010; 2: 1–9., .
- 14An improved model for disease progression in subjects from Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiative [Internet]. In: American Conference on Pharmacometrics (ACoP). San Diego: 2011. Available at: http://www.go-acop.org/sites/default/files/webform/posters/ACOP-Poster.ppt (last accessed 8 June 2011)., , , , , , .
- 17NONMEM VI. GloboMax, ICON Development Solutions: Ellicott City, MD, 2007., , .
- 25Transformations and Weighting in Regression. New York: Chapman & Hall, 1988; 115–60., .
- 26Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling and Simulation. New York: Springer, 2006; 141–44..
- 28Beal SL, Boeckman AJ, Sheiner LB, eds. NONMEM Users Guide – Part VI. PREDPP Guide. San Francisco, CA: NONMEM Project Group, University of California, 1992; 35–6.
- 29Ette EI, Williams PJ, eds. Pharmacometrics: The Science of Quantitative Pharmacology. New York: Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated, 2007; 723–57.
- 35The visual predictive check – superiority to standard diagnostic (Rorschach) plots. PAGE 2005; 14: 738 (Abstr.)..
- 43European Medicines Agency. Qualification Opinion of Alzheimer's Disease Novel Methodologies/Biomarkers for BMS-708163. London: EMA, 2011; Doc Reference number EMA/CHMP/SAWP/102001/2011.
- 44ClinicalTrial.gov. A multicenter, double blind, placebo-controlled, safety and tolerability study of BMS-708163 in patients with prodromal Alzheimer's disease. Available at: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00890890 (last accessed 21 May 2012).