Letter to the Editors
Dose-independent kinetics with low level exposure to nicotine and cotinine
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 277–279, January 2013
How to Cite
Benowitz, N. L., Dempsey, D., Tyndale, R. F., St. Helen, G. and Jacob III, P. (2013), Dose-independent kinetics with low level exposure to nicotine and cotinine. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 75: 277–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04327.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 06:34AM EST
- RECEIVED; 21 February 2012; ACCEPTED; 20 March 2012; ACCEPTED ARTICLE PUBLISHED ONLINE; 11 May 2012
- 8Selected ion monitoring method for determination of nicotine, cotinine and deuterium-labeled analogs: absence of an isotope effect in the clearance of (S)-nicotine-3′,3′-d2 in humans. Biol Mass Spectrom 1991; 20: 247–52., , , .
- 9Determination of the nicotine metabolites cotinine and trans-3′-hydroxycotinine in biologic fluids of smokers and non-smokers using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry: biomarkers for tobacco smoke exposure and for phenotyping cytochrome P450 2A6 activity. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 2011; 879: 267–76., , , , , .