Both authors contributed equally to this study.
Letter to the Editors
The leukotriene receptor antagonist montelukast and aortic stenosis
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 280–281, January 2013
How to Cite
Bäck, M., Yin, L., Nagy, E. and Ingelsson, E. (2013), The leukotriene receptor antagonist montelukast and aortic stenosis. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 75: 280–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04338.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 11:42PM EST
- RECEIVED; 12 March 2012; ACCEPTED; 15 May 2012; ACCEPTED ARTICLE PUBLISHED ONLINE; 23 May 2012
- 1Calcific aortic valve disease: not simply a degenerative process: a review and agenda for research from the National Heart and Lung and Blood Institute Aortic Stenosis Working Group. Executive summary: Calcific aortic valve disease-2011 update. Circulation 2011; 124: 1783–91., , , , , , , , , , , , , .